Thursday, June 30, 2011

Resignation Part 1

I have spent more than 6 yrs with M company , since May 2005 ..
Many important moments happened during the service period.
Bought the first house , father went for heart bypass surgery, get married, mom went for leg surgery ,grandma passed away, bought 2nd property , having my first new car and the arrival of new life in family - my dear baobei son ... and many more.

Frankly speaking , M benefit and compensation is consider good .I like the flexi working hour very much . I have gained trust from boss. But stil I felt that I am in bottleneck dilemma and it is a need for me to change environment and seek for better opportunity.

When I joined the current team , it is a big responsibility for me to keep PG team reputation as many have left the team before this for the role. I managed to stay with the team for years . I actually really hope that with the team grow , i will have change to lead it. But what happened in 2010 really disappointed me. The management parachuted someone with higher grade into the team , not only that , i was asked to slowly pass down the design task that I been doing since development stage to him , and only deal with the sustaining task. That really pissed me of.
I can't imagine that happen to me , at least pls discuss with me before and not just announce it in the meeting. Although he is not long with the team ( yaa.. left after attending the training that I always dream on, fxxx ), but there is already a torn in my heart.

Not long after that , they hired a fresh grad into the team , again without me in the discussion prior this ( hahaha maybe I am too naive to think i am that important ) . Well , again , the excited job scope being assigned to her instead of normal process- new hire to do sustaining job. With first incident , I have lost interest to fight for my right anymore. So ,I dont bother with the arrangement .Just do my own work and whatever being assigned . Not less , Not More. The new hire just with us for 4 mths ,and everything back to square again. Me as lone ranger in the team.

I continue my work as normal , or shud i say with less passion . yeah .. as I am now putting more attention to my son. ( what an excuse .. hahaha )

Anyway , oppurtinity knock the door ..
to be continued....

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get money for every visitor to your short links.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes